Wednesday 11 July 2012

... 99,2%

New cobble_road (1k to 2k) with parallax. New tree floor rage. I know, the metal in the center must be deleted, will be deleted XD (512 atlas to 1k texture). New concrete floor in warehouse (added some baked ambient occlusion). New masked detail bump in subway stairs (only 128x128 bump texture properly tiled, a lot of test here). New cracked mask for batterypark pier floor. Testing with batterypark pier bricks. It's a test, don't worry about the quality of the actual bricks in screenshots.










































4 comments:

  1. Oh Maldo, this is stunning stuff!!!! I really can't believe what I'm seeing. You are a genius, thank you so much for doing this, many people appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero ! X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe these are in game screenshots!

    ReplyDelete